If you are a pro or even a beginner in the gaming world, you must know the names of these two revolutionary video games- Minecraft and Fortnite. While Minecraft is an old video game, Fortnite is comparatively much newer in the gaming world and it is, at present times, arguably the most popular name in the gaming world. From a seasoned gamer to an amateur teenager- everyone goes gaga over Fortnite and you can opt for the best keybinds for Fortnite to get your game stronger.
Some even prefer Fortnite over its contemporary video game which is as popular- PUBG. But even though Fortnite is very popular now, one cannot deny the effect that Minecraft was able to create on the gamers of previous days, and that effect is still continuing. But to decide which one is better- Minecraft or Fortnite is a difficult job! For that, we first need to make a detailed comparative study listing the positive and negative qualities of both the game and then we will try to reach a conclusion based on that study. So let’s compare them-
Pros of Minecraft:-
- It has 5 survival difficulty options (Peaceful, Easy, Normal, Hard, and Hardcore mode.)
- It has a creative mode where you can build anything you want without limits.
- Minecraft maps are easy to download and play.
- Minecraft is helping Government and it is aiding in charity works in Africa.
- Even though an old game. Minecraft still updates it regularly and its updates are more radical than Fortnite’s.
Pros of Fortnite:-
- It is a Battle Royale game.
- The maps of Fortnite are very cool!
- The graphics of Fortnite is cartoonish and very pleasingly colorful.
- It lacks any gory elements in it including corpses and that makes it more acceptable to children.
- It has a strong fan base now. It is now so popular that people often google “What are the best keybinds for Fortnite?”
- It is free. You don’t have to pay a single penny to download or play this game.
Cons of Minecraft:-
- Minecraft is not free.
- In its early days, Minecraft was not accessible to all. It was exclusive to PC.
- It is rather simple. The seasoned gamers who love challenges, won’t prefer Minecraft over Fortnite.
Cons of Fortnite:-
- Fortnite only has one map.
- Though the game is free, if you want to get cooler cosmetic stuff, you have to pay V-bucks, the in-game currency.
- Its graphics are rather cartoonish and even though for this reason, kids get attracted more easily towards this game, very often adults don’t find it challenging enough.
So, here we did a detailed comparative study about the pros and cons of both Minecraft and Fortnite. Even though Fortnite is arguably the biggest game right now, but its popularity and the gamers’ interest in it are slowly waning. Though it is not a matter of utter shock because no game can sustain sky-rocketing popularity for a very long time what’s surprising is not just the fact that Fortnite’s popularity has started waning off but that Minecraft’s has started to surge. And that’s why many people assume that Minecraft is reclaiming the glorious crown from Fortnite. But after the detailed study between these two games, the readers are free to choose which game they think is the best!