Etsy Login is a creative platform where imagination comes to life and shoppers love their touch. It’s all about the feel of human craft, but first you need to start with some strategy. Setting up your Etsy seller account is pretty easy, and this article will show you exactly how (and the most important next step).
Etsy Login seller account creation
Hopefully, you’ve already done some research and made a plan to prepare for the opening of your store. If not, you can view our Etsy Business Plan Template here, with all the steps to prepare for success before the next chapter.
Will you be okay with all of this? Let’s do that.
- Create a login to your Etsy seller account
- Scroll down and click Open Your Etsy Shop .
- Enter your company email address and click Continue.
- First, enter a name and create a password. Then click on Register.
- Click the link in the email sent to Etsy to verify your account. You will then switch to your Etsy seller account.
- Click Save and proceed to the next page.
- Set your Etsy shop selection.
- Once you’ve verified your email address, click Open Your Etsy Shop again or click the Shop Manager icon at the top right of the screen in the image below.
- The first part of setting up your Etsy shop strategy starts by entering your shop’s language, country, and currency.
- NB: Once this post is saved, you cannot change the language of the repository, only add the language.
- Name your store.
- Maybe this is the hardest part? Name your store!
- You can’t use a name that’s already registered, so you’ll want to keep some backup plans handy.
- The name of your Etsy shop;
- No spaces or special marks.
- Cannot use brand names. Check here to see if your name is trademarked.
- Once you have chosen your name, click Save and Continue.
- Create the menu
- When setting up an Etsy shop, only create one listing.
- Click Add List to start it. Each list you create costs c$0.20 for each list you update.
- Add a picture of your product. You can adjust thumbnails and rearrange images by dragging and dropping them.
- You can also add videos of your products.
- For example, write a detailed list of items;
- Title: Name your product using keywords to improve search results.
- About this information: Describe your product in detail. Crafts, vintage or handmade items should also be distributed in blocks.
- Category: Where does your listing appear on Etsy?
- Renewal options: Choose how to renew your listing after four months, either automatically or manually.
- Market: Your product will be physical or digital.
- Choosing the digital version gives you the option to download it before sending it.
- Write short product descriptions with smart keywords. You can find tips and advice about this here.
- If your product includes items that are physically manufactured by individuals or companies other than your Etsy business, you must list their information in the Manufacturer Partner field.
- Categories: These are similar to categories and help buyers find you.
- Structure and materials: These include shapes, colours, shapes, functions and fabrics and so on.
Enter the price and current quantity of your product. Check out this useful article from Etsy to help you price your products. If you use them, you can insert a SKU here. SKUs contain letters and numbers that can help define the type of product and its location on your shelf. Learn more about SKUs on Etsy here.
By clicking on Add Variants you can add different sizes or styles of your products for your customers to choose from. You can adjust the price of each as well as the stock size. If your product needs to be personalized, for example in images or text, write the messages you send to your customers in the personalized section.
Etsy will calculate based on the size and weight of your product, or you can enter your own calculated shipping cost. You can also offer free shipping, which is a great marketing tool for today’s buyers. You can find out more here.
Keep a shipping record so you can use it to calculate shipping costs for future receipts. Before you can enter messages into digital objects, you will need to upload a digital file. You can add more information or go to the next step and set up your Etsy seller account.
- Add your address and payment details.
- Choose your business type. Get help from here.
- Fill out this form with your personal information.
- Select the country where your bank is located. A box will appear to enter your bank account information and Etsy will make payments to that account.
- Click Save and Continue.
- Set up billing
- The last step is to add a map. Etsy will invoice payments made based on your listing on this card every month until now.
- Once you’ve added your information, click Open Your Store .
- Verify your bank account
- Etsy will make a small deposit in your bank account to ensure the listing is accurate.
- Go to Store Manager > Dashboard > Store Consultant > Account Analysis.
- Go to Etsy Shop Manager
- Once your account is set up, click the icon in the top right corner and use your Etsy seller account login to log into Store Manager.
- Guernsey is a place where you can set up shop;
- Creating, modifying, updating, and deleting notes.
- Message your customers.
- Process your order and receive a postage stamp.
- Look at statistics.
- Manage and optimize the marketing of your products.
- Change your settings.
While you’re at it, set up Etsy A2X to make accounting easier.
Delivery can be time consuming which is not desirable for retailers manufacturing their own products. Add A2X for Etsy to your store and accounting software to shave off hours of your deal work knowing that your transactions will always be accurate, reliable and automated.
A2X takes all your settlement information and does the calculations for you, detailing every line of bank deposit income and expenses in the book right in your accounting software. No longer captures what you’ve spent and saved, A2X captures the quantity for you, even when placing an order.
Read Also, lytx login